Risk Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Manager at EY

Oct 12, 2010

“How would you go about your daily job as a Market Risk manager? What analysis will you do?”

“Suppose you are looking at a toll road in Mexico. Walk me through the risk analysis. What risk areas would you focus on?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“There are two envelopes:
  the one on the right has a check for $5000
  the one on the left has a check for either $10000 or $0
Which one will you choose?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Asked to provide an answer to a difficult question that did not have a simple answer, rather it should have had a number of additional questions to narrow the answer - they wanted an answer so I gave…”

“There were no mysterious or key questions. The interview consisted of a friendly open, honest conversation about my past accomplishments and experience. The hiring manager and I talked for about…”

“How to sell an "equity option" if there are no long positions of the underlyer or the option itself ?”

“Tell me about a time when you took a risk and failed.”

“1. A behavior question from HR manager, "How can you handle the disagreement raised from your audiences when you are presenting your works on stage?"
2. A technical question from department…”

“Tell me about a time in your career that you had to show an unusual amount of courage.”

“The stastical theory behind yield curves, duration, negative convexity and other risk related items.”

110 of 17 Interview Questions