Companies matching "Rolls-Royce"

2.5 Easy

Rolls-royce Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Describe a time when you used common sense.”

Feb 23, 2013

“How did you convince someone with no authority?”

“What business unit has the most potential?”

“Explain an experience where you had to go against the majority. (something to that effect).”

“How to do deal with conflict?”

Dec 1, 2013

“5) Tell me about a time you’ve been given an assignment or task that you had never done before. How did this make you feel? How did you approach the problem? What were the time scales? How did…”

Dec 1, 2013

“4) Thinking about a time you were working in a team of your peers, tell me about a particularly difficult problem the team had to solve. How did the team approach the problem? What role did you…”

Dec 1, 2013

“1) "Do you have an example of a time you were set (or you set yourself) some particularly challenging objectives. How did you go about ensuring they were met? What problems did you encounter? What…”

Dec 1, 2013

“3) Tell me about a time when you were the only person who stood up for a particular cause or course of action and faced tough resistance. Why did you do this? What challenges did you receive? How…”

Dec 1, 2013

“2) “What do you think are some of the major Challenges we face as an organisation at the moment?” “What future events are likely to have an impact on the business of Rolls-Royce?” Why/how? Ask the…”

110 of 74 Interview Questions