Rotation Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

24 Companies: 13 of 24

35 Interview Questions: 110 of 35

Sort by

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Rotation Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Give me an example of a time where you had to work in a team where someone didn't contribute. What did you do?”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Rotational Program at GREENE, TWEED & CO. I:

“Name a new idea you had for an old problem.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Product Engineer Rotation Program at Texas Instruments:

“Given an area, what is the fastest and most accurate way to approximate the number of coffee shops and why is it the fastest and most accurate.”

Nov 10, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Engineering Rotation Program at Boeing:

“All Standard Questions.”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Product and Test Engineering Rotation Program at Texas Instruments:

“I did my presentation over my senior design so most of the questions I was extremely prepared for.”

Jul 2, 2013

Interview Question for Engineering Rotational Program at GREENE, TWEED & CO. I:

“Going over the test was very difficult. They gave me absolutely no feedback during my 20 minute explanation to whether I was solving the problems correctly, which was quite terrifying.”

Mar 7, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Rotational Program - Gas Operations Engineer at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“I had never used the STAR method before so it was weird getting used to answering questions in such a structured manner.”

Dec 6, 2012

Interview Question for Rotation Engineer Program at Greene Tweed:

“Nothing hard, except for the test maybe... i don't know

present your solution and reasoning. They asked me to hold the product and tell them what it was made out of?”

May 25, 2012

Interview Question for Rotation Engineer at FMC Technologies:

“Describe a time when you had a group member who didn't work well with the team, and how did you handle the situation?”

Apr 30, 2012

Interview Question for Rotation Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Can you describe a situation where you disagreed with someone that you worked with? How did you resolve it?”