Rotational Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Interview Questions: 1120 of 31 Sort by

May 21, 2013

Interview Question for Rotating Sales and Support Associate at Nordstrom Rack:

“Specifically describe a time where you had to handle a large volume of people and how you prioritized your tasks at that time. ( I wasn't specific enough when asked)”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for Business Associate Rotation at Dropbox:

“Sound typical brain busters, like: "Estimate how many people have signed up for Dropbox. Explain your thinking."”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Associate - Finance Rotational Development Program at McKesson:

“Questions were not difficult. I was pretty much asked about my interest in McKesson and my work experience”

Oct 23, 2012

Interview Question for Business Associate Rotational Program at Dropbox:

“Can you role-play how you would sell our product?”

Oct 1, 2012

Interview Question for Rotating Sales and Support Associate at Nordstrom Rack:

“Lots of situational questions, they want you to be able to sell, and be able to work well on a team.”

Jul 13, 2012

Interview Question for Rotational Associate Manager Program at Google:

“Estimate the market opportunity for the campaign tactic you just described in quantitative terms, and explain how you think this could be profitable.”

May 2, 2012

Interview Question for Rotation Associate at Boston Scientific:

“Tell me a time when you had to change someone's mind.”

Apr 17, 2012

Interview Question for Rotational Associate Program at D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.:

“Explain how you have dealt with an unproductive boss.”

Dec 12, 2011

Interview Question for Rotational Development Program Associate - Software Engineer at Intuit:

“Implement the singleton design pattern.”

Dec 12, 2011

“Given two rectangles, how do you determine when they overlap?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rotational Associate interview questions and reviews. All 31 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.