Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Companies: 13 of 9

See the latest Ryan Homes Jobs

24 Interview Questions: 110 of 24 Sort by

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“Nothing unexpected. "Walk me through your resume." Will probably be asked a question about your most recent work experience.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“What other jobs have you been looking at?”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at The Bozzuto Group:

“I had to give a random tour to the Regional Manager of the property for my last interview. It was not difficult, but very unexpected. Just a little weird having to open the door of the room and start…”

Jan 11, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“How do you achieve goals?”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“All standard questions (strengths, weaknesses) Shouldn't be nervous as it is all about you”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“"What motivates you to do well?" "How do you achieve your goals?" these questions aren't necessarily difficult, just vague. Because they can be answered in so many different ways, I worry about how…”

May 15, 2013

Interview Question for White House Black Market/Sales Associate at White House Black Market:

“I don't have a specific example because they questions were so extensive, but they were all very application based, which was especially difficult for me because I had no retail experience prior to…”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Associate, Middle Market at CEB:

“Mostly behavior questions, asking for examples of how you've handled situations. Seem hard at first but if you practice by googling "behavioral interview questions" you'll find yourself very…”

Apr 19, 2013

Interview Question for Sales & Marketing Associate at Advisory Board:

“In order, she asked:
-Walk me through your resume.
-Why did you choose your university?
-A follow up question about why I chose to go abroad
-A follow up question about what the most difficult…”

Feb 16, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Associate at NVR:

“They asked me to define resilience and to provide an example of when I'd showed resiliency in a previous situation.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sales and Marketing Associate interview questions and reviews. All 24 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.