Sales and Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

35 Companies: 13 of 35

Kellogg Company Interviews

See the latest Kellogg Company Jobs

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing/Sales Entry Level Account Manager at Infinite Direct:

“"What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Consultant Manager at 3D Marketing Concepts:

“None... interview was done by the CEO and he seemed just as disinterested in the company as I did”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales and Marketing Manager at Uptown Consulting:

“The questions were all easy questions, asking me about my experience and resume.”

Jul 12, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Manager at Detroit Business Consulting:

“The interview questions were all easy, as they were all in regards to my relevant work history.”

May 12, 2013

Interview Question for Sales/Marketing Account Manager at Adaptable Business Concepts:

“Do you prefer a desk job or an active job?”

Feb 9, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing and Sales Manager at United Suppliers:

“The CEO was concerned about keeping people long-term. Several employees are 20+ years and they want to keep that going. The question was something like 'Are you going to leave in a few years if we…”

Jan 14, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Manager at Bluemercury:

“For planning they do an EXCEL test.”

Aug 25, 2012

Interview Question for Marketing and Sales Manager at Licking County Convention & Visitors Bureau:

“How would I handle dissent amongst board members when presenting a new idea or budget request?”

Aug 10, 2012

Interview Question for Sales/Marketing Manager at Ariake USA:

“What do you expect from a company?”

Jun 22, 2012

Interview Question for Marketing Or Sales Assistant Manager at LG Chem:

“how many hours you can work per week ?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sales and Marketing Manager interview questions and reviews. All 25 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.