Sales and Reservations Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

45 Interview Questions: 1120 of 45

Sort by

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative at Enterprise Holdings:

“Why should we Hire you?”

Jan 29, 2014

Interview Question for Work From Home Reservation/Sales at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“Name a time where you provided excellent sales and what did you sale? How did the customer thank you!”

Dec 6, 2013

Interview Question for U-hual E Sales and Reservation Specialist at U-Haul:

“How do you open up a new tab?
Do you know how to download things on to your computer?
How do you cut/copy/paste?
Where is the url?
How do you identify a hyperlink?
Why do you want to work from…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 13, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Sales Agent at Starwood Hotels & Resorts:

“none. it was very standard”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Ecenter Sales & Reservations at U-Haul:

“Nothing really, just make sure that you are available for any shift they tell you and at least one weekend day or you won't get the job.”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Reservations Sales Specialist at InterContinental Hotels Group:

“The mock phone call.”

Jun 26, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Sales Associate at Starwood Hotels & Resorts:

“Describe a time you went above and beyond your required duties to satisfy a customer.”

Apr 21, 2013

Interview Question for Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center at Sabre:

“"How would you deal with a disgruntled customer?"”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Reservations and Specialty Sales Support at Delta Air Lines:

“I was made to participate in a mock telephone scenario with an angry unsatisfied client. I was told to just answer the phone when it rang. This was the only thing I didn't expect during the interview…”

Mar 11, 2013

Interview Question for Reservations Representative Specialty Sales and Support - Multilingual Preferred at Delta Air Lines:

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with a resistant customer?”