sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

378 Interview Questions: 3140 of 378 Sort by

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advance America:

“I have had a lot of interviews. so Nothing was hard for me. Being asked to sell something may be hard for some people.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rapid7:

“They ask for specific examples what you influence has been in situations
They do a PI index test
They ask you specific names from potential employees that you will bring with you to the company”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Zipcar:

“When have you had a time when you've ever had to close a sale?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EXP Pharmaceutical Services:

“Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I…”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Exodus Management:

“Are you okay with working for longer than 8 hours on some days, as well as working weekends and some holidays?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Electric Marketing, Inc:

“Questions they ask are: do you know the two types of marketing systems? Indirect is 3% effective and direct is 10% effective. They will also ask you on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your work…”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Valen Enterprises:

“Name 3 scenarios where you were placed outside of your comfort zone and how to reacted/adapted”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at State Farm:

“Have you worked in an environment where you had to meet sales goals?”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Diversified Link:

“Sell me the pen you're writing with...”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at Ivy Publications:

“After asking me about how much I wanted to earn and what my goals were I was asked to sell them on their publications. Handed me rate sheets and past issues and then they informed me they would a…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at sales interview questions and reviews. All 378 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.