Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Sales Management Trainee"? See Companies

“Can you travel 75% of the time? (pays govt minimum gas rate, no travel time, no car, no differential pay, no lodging..). Location were nearing 90 miles away.”

“Most of the questions were related to sales which I have no experience in, but they kept asking like I would change my mind.”

“an unexpected question was "could you tell me about a time where you were a mentor for someone"”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Unfortunately, no one has either acknowledged or made contact with me by phone or by e-mail.”

“Pretty standard questions. The hiring manager asked about my background, experiences etc. The most difficult question was what my goals are in the future.”

“Describe how you fit into sales?”

“On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate yourself with customer service? Give me an example of a time you had a difficult customer who did not want to purchase a product.”

“I am not sure what the most difficult question was, but they were definitely a mixture of behavioral-based and more general questions. You should definitely think about what Ferguson could do for you…”

“If not this position, what other position would you pursue?”

2130 of 57 Interview Questions