Sales Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

145 Interview Questions: 4150 of 145

Sort by

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Sales/Service Representative at CustomInk:

“describe a time when you exemplified the "golden rule"”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Food Service Sales Representative at Hormel:

“They asked typical interview questions that you can answer with the STAR technique.”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Facility Services Sales Representative at Cintas:

“Nothing out of the ordinary - they want to see proof that you have SUCCESSFUL sales background. Ask a lot of questions - (what about my qualifications appeal to/worry you?)”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Service Representative at St. Mary's Bank:

“General questions about customer service. How you handle tough members, your personal experiences, how you've made problems into sales, etc...”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Account Representative/Customer Service Sales Job at Atlas Ohio:

“The interview was very easy. They wouldn't directly answer my questions though which gave me a bad vibe about the company.”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Sales Representative at Cayson Designs:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The employer & staff kept emphasizing the duties of the position & being flexible to do other tasks. Hindsight, maybe this employer has been…”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Sales and Service Representative at Wells Fargo:

“I was asked to sell a #2 pencil to the DM. This is not difficult, but was the most difficult question I was asked. Everything else was the standard, what is your greatest strength, and what is your…”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Service Sales Representative at Cintas:

“The questions change a lot. There is no specific questions that i am aware of. The best thing that they like to hear is that you have an entrepreneurial spirit. They want you to take ownership of…”

Dec 28, 2013