Sales Supervisor Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

74 Interview Questions: 1120 of 74 Sort by

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“They didn't trick me with anything crazy. They do ask many situational questions. Be prepared to give examples of your own experiences in response to questions. Lots of "Tell me about a time when..."”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Supervisor at Best Buy:

“Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary. Questions are changed periodically about twice a year.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“Give an example of a time you dealt with difficult change”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Supervisor at Gucci America:

“What are some challenges you face in your current position and how do you overcome them?”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Supervisor at Wells Fargo:

“all questions were behavioral with specific situations”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FrontPoint Security:

“Very general questions--how did you come to apply for the position, etc--kind of stuff”

Jan 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Levi Strauss:

“I was ready to work for Levi's and looked forward to the interview and it was as successful one.”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Supervisor at LensCrafters:

“The most difficult questions I was asked concerned the presentation of the store. I was asked how I thought it should be maintained and what it should look like when customers came in.”

Dec 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

“The interview questions are the normal questions that most big companies ask now. Mostly behavior questions, and they will ask what you know about Comcast and the postition your our interviewing…”

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Supervisor at Michael Stars:

“All of the questions were fairly standard, no curve ball or difficult to answer questions.”