Sales Team Leader Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Companies: 13 of 9

See the latest Sports Authority Jobs

41 Interview Questions: 110 of 41 Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Floor Team Leader at Target:

“None. A lot of the questions are retail based and if you have enough experience in retail, most of it should be logical.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Why do you need this job ?”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Tell me about a time in which you disagreed with your supervisor. What was the situation, who was involved, and what was the outcome?”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Manager/Team Leader at Certified Payment Processing:

“Why do want to work for our company? What makes you qualified to be a team leader with our company?”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Team Leader at Sports Authority:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Team Leader at Hickory Farms:

“It was just a comment...dealing with my maturity (age, basically) wherein they simply (not
offensively) mentioned that this position was ideal for a person of a certain achieved "maturity".”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hickory Farms:

“Will you uphold our core values, including Integrity, Accountability, etc.. And these are values you will NEVER see exampled by anyone in upper management!”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Team Leader/Sales at AroundCampus:

“They hand you a planner and try to get you to do a sales pitch for an ad in the planner.”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Team Leader/Sales at AroundCampus:

“"Tell me three words your friend would use to describe you."”

Sep 23, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Floor Team Leader at Target:

“Most of the questions are fairly easy, just be able to honestly think about your previous experience. Be able to answer the stereotypical interview questions and also some situational questions about…”