Sales Trainee Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

135 Interview Questions: 3140 of 135 Sort by

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“They ask a lot of questions, but just make sure you tell them that you will be their number one sales person, they like to hear that a lot!”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BWI Companies:

“The questions were all pretty easy, I don't think there were any truly difficult questions.”

Oct 26, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Trainee/Outside Sales at Fastenal:

“Nothing was too hard, it was pretty easy.”

Oct 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“No difficult questions...I left after waiting 45 minutes. He didn't apologize for interviewing someone before interviewing me.”

Sep 9, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Manager Trainee at Denver Mattress:

“There were lots of unusual questions but two that stuck out to me:
When is it ok to tell a little white lie? It's a bit of a loaded question but it allows them to really see what type of integrity…”

Sep 4, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Trainee at Yelp:

“Sales specific...”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate yourself with customer service? Give me an example of a time you had a difficult customer who did not want to purchase a product.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BEAST Inc.:

“Pretty standard questions. The hiring manager asked about my background, experiences etc. The most difficult question was what my goals are in the future.”

Aug 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premier Roofing:

“How would you handle constant rejection?”

Aug 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BlackRock:

“What could you offer our company and why do you think you could benefit from a trainee position”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sales Trainee interview questions and reviews. All 135 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.