Salon Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest Dillard's Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Dillard's:

“Why are you the right person for the job?

What would you do to drive more clients in?”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Regis Salon:

“The questions are mostly about getting to know you? They will ask where you worked before and what your experiences were. Why you left your last job. What are you looking for ,”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ulta Beauty:

“They really didn't ask a lot of questions, it was more a getting to know you interview, my resume speaks for itself.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Cost Cutters:

“"Give me an example of when you were able to meet the personal and professional demands in your life yet still maintained a healthy balance?"”

Nov 9, 2013

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Dillard's:

“Nothing too out of the ordinary. But the company is big on 4mat... which means they constantly question your every move. Why? What if? How? So even if you gave a phenomenal answer, expect them to…”

Aug 9, 2013

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Ulta Beauty:

“Why don't I try to move up within the company I work for now? That baffled me and I explained that it is a family run business and only friends are promoted regardless of their ability to perform…”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Grooming Salon Manager at Petco:

“I was able to answer all questions given to me.”

Jan 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premier Salons:

“I was asked what I would change about the salon, after having even been in the salon for a mere hour, working on my model! A bit premature!”

Dec 4, 2012

Interview Question for Grooming Salon Manager at Petco:

“Which breed of dog or style of cut was the most difficult for me to groom?”

May 6, 2012

Interview Question for Salon Manager at Ulta Beauty:

“None really. They just ask alot of customer service questions and how to handle issues with client's being unsatisfed.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salon Manager interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.