SAP Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

43 Companies: 13 of 43

53 Interview Questions: 110 of 53

Sort by

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior SAP Consultant at IBM:

“The interviewer asked me how I was different from the rest of the people out there. Tell me something that was good and bad about me (personality type questions)”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at UST Global:

“None. I was qualified for the position. I didn't have difficulty answering any questions.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Senior SAP Consultant at Cognizant Technology Solutions:

“good technical questions on sap arthitecture”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for SAP Functional Consultant at Revolution Technologies:

“There was no unexpected questions”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for SAP Transportation Management Consultant at GOPA IT Consultants:

“When you work in a team, there is a team member who does not do anything. How do you deal with it?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for SAP FICO Senior Consultant at EY:

“1st phone interview will be technical around your SAP Skills and then a face to face interview will be a general discussion with 3 to level executives. Be prepared to explain how you can add value to…”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Trainee/Entry Level SAP Technical Consultant Interview (Cary) at HCL Technologies:

“Phone interview: Went over resume, discuss a time you had to deal with a difficult group member, discuss a difficult project you undertook and why was it difficult, discuss a leadership role you've…”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for SAP FICO Consultant at IBM:

“Nothing everything was pretty easy but you may need to give special attention to the Team activity and participate in the session”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior SAP Consultant at Capgemini:

“nothing difficult.”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at Microexcel:

“most difficult query was related to the Business processes.”