SAP Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

132 Interview Questions: 2130 of 132 Sort by

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at Comspark International:

“more technical screening”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for SAP BI Architect at EOK Technologies:

“Asking me to provide details of some of the transformation logic that I implemented while on my projects.”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at Accenture:

“I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.”

Jul 18, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at Contax:

“There are 7 identical balls. One of them does not weight the same as the other 6. You are given a scale and two "weighs". How do you determine which ball is the odd one out.”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Supply Chain Planning Engineer ( SAP IM WM ) at Caterpillar:

“tell me about a situation when you had to think out of the box. how did you handle it and what was the outcome.
Tell me of a situation when you had to work on safety incident, what was the incident…”

May 4, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Consultant at GOPA IT Consultants:

“Basic Questions”

Apr 28, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Reinsurance Analyst at AIG:

“Would you ever consider going back to teaching?

[Context: I was an experienced long-term substitute teacher with teaching certifications in Social Studies & English before 1) earning my MBA in…”

Apr 20, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Data Analyst Contractor Through Kelly Services at Kelly Services:

“The interview questions from Kelly Services were easy.”

Apr 7, 2013

Interview Question for SAP Project Manager at Attune:

“Are you sure you are not a Salesperson? Because you use so many acronyms like PMO, PPM, QMO, BOBJ, SAP CRM, SAP OTC, SAP P2P, BI IP, BPO, etc. Are you sure you are not a Salesperson????”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP interview questions and reviews. All 132 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.