SAS Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "SAS"?  See Companies

“There will be presentation on a topic which they will tell in few days advance. You have to present for 15 minutes to impress them.”

“Name a time when you set a goal and failed at it?”

“-Knowledge and comfort level with SAS Base/Advanced -Utilization and development of Macros”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Tell me about a time an urgent project came up but you were juggling multiple other projects with upcoming deadlines. What did you do?”

“They couldn't ask difficult questions because none of them had any technical expertise. Other than the Manager, no one else had any business participating in the interview process. In appropriate...”

“Nothing too difficult, the GM and her District Manager took turns asking situational, behavioral and job specific questions.”

“basic questions based on my interview. plus questions such as expected pay and starting day of work.”

SAS Programmer at SAIC

Mar 24, 2010

“Nothing difficult or unexpected; they just asked about different procedures, macros and data handling using SAS software.”

“Why work for Best Buy Mobile?”

“The most difficult question for me was that "Why did I choose my career to be a SAS Analyst being an Engineer in Electronics & Communication".”

110 of 32 Interview Questions