SAT Teacher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

2 SAT Teacher Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Kaplan Higher Education Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for ACT/SAT Teacher and Tutor at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions:

“The live/online teaching presentation was tough for an inexperienced teacher. You'll get a subject to present and you'll be judged on how well you do it.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions:

“Be prepared to evaluate yourself after presenting each problem -- what did you do well, and what would you change? Also prepare yourself to teach to the most basic level possible . . . be able to…”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Princeton Review:

“The interview was primarily based on the teaching audition, not on questions.”

Sep 15, 2013

Interview Question for SAT Teacher/Tutor at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions:

“Not many difficult questions. They do ask "hypothetical situation" questions such as how you would interact with a disinterested student or what would you do if the classroom is locked.”

Sep 1, 2013

Interview Question for SAT Teacher at CCB School:

“Taking an SAT when my last exposure to half of the information covered was over 16 years ago. I'm an English teacher, my math scores should not be a priority.”

May 15, 2013

Interview Question for Test Prep Teacher (G-MAT/GRE/SAT/ACT at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions:

“It's been a while since this happened, so I don't actually remember. The topics for us to teach were shared in advance though, so they would not be ground-breaking.”

May 14, 2013

“At the end of each "training session," was asked by the trainer how I felt I did in that session and what I felt I could improve on, what my overall weaknesses were.”

Jan 12, 2013

Interview Question for SAT Teacher at Princeton Review:

“There's nothing particularly tricky or very specific. If you can submit your exam scores and can do an audition, you're basically hired. They really need teachers.”

Jan 21, 2012

Interview Question for SAT Teacher at Princeton Review:

“Do you have any previous teaching experience?”

Aug 10, 2011

Interview Question for SAT Teacher at Princeton Review:

“Why do you want to work here?”