SAT Teacher Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "SAT Teacher"? See Companies

“Not many difficult questions. They do ask "hypothetical situation" questions such as how you would interact with a disinterested student or what would you do if the classroom is locked.”

“Why do you want to work here?”

“It's been a while since this happened, so I don't actually remember. The topics for us to teach were shared in advance though, so they would not be ground-breaking.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Taking an SAT when my last exposure to half of the information covered was over 16 years ago. I'm an English teacher, my math scores should not be a priority.”

“No questions, just the audition.”

“The teachbacks during the trainings were rough because we had just learned in the material or had to piece it together from the manual/training videos. And often you never knew quite what you would…”

“Teach me how to do something”

“The interview was primarily based on the teaching audition, not on questions.”

“The live/online teaching presentation was tough for an inexperienced teacher. You'll get a subject to present and you'll be judged on how well you do it.”

“There's nothing particularly tricky or very specific. If you can submit your exam scores and can do an audition, you're basically hired. They really need teachers.”

110 of 16 Interview Questions