scenario Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Security Officer - Site Supervisor at Securitas Security Services USA:

“What would you do if you got a bomb threat at your site.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Sales Associate at J. C. Penney:

“There was really only one task I got to, the one that involved the selling the idea scenario. The group interview was unexpected, I expected a one on one interview process.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Cashering/Seasonal Fall Positions at The Duck Store:

“The most difficult question for me was the very first "stressful situation." There was so much going on in the scenario, and I was already so nervous because the interview had just begun.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Radiate Technologies:

“The interview went well until I was given make-believe scenarios with no access to a computer or reference material. With just a pen and a pad I was supposed to tell them how I would resolve a…”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CARFAX:

“The exercise scenario was vague, which, in retrospect, lets the applicant push it to their own limits.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DexCom:

“Rather than asking technical questions, the interviewers ask scenario questions to range your level of troubleshooting and decision making. They want to gauge whether you over think a simple…”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“if your manager is very busy and you have to give your client a deliverable tomorrow but you are not clear about the case what would you do?”

Apr 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cox Media Group:

“Big weather system is on the way and you have to be here early the next morning. What do you do?”

Apr 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Asian Youth Center:

“Another scenario: "While driving to the school zones to pick up the kids, you run late and somebody is really just congesting up the traffic by driving at 8.04km/h in front of you. You're already…”

Apr 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Asian Youth Center:

“It was a scenario question: "What would you do if one of your students just didn't want to do anything and he/she was totally uncooperative, like 'Meh, you suck at teaching and I wanna go home and…”