Scientist I Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

73 Interview Questions: 1120 of 73 Sort by

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research:

“If you had to tell me one thing about yourself that would convince me that you are right for the job, what would that be?”

May 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boehringer Ingelheim Roxane:

“What is Beer's Law and why would it be used?”

May 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center:

“Other researchers asked specific questions on the subject of my PhD dissertation - was surprised to see that they knew considerably much about the subject, maybe they read up on it?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals:

“They asked about experience with Spotfire.”

Apr 11, 2014

“My circumstance generated its own challenge, since I was being interviewed for a position on the fringe of my expertise. So interviewers asked me "why do you think you can do Y when your field of…”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Georgia Tech Research Institute:

“How would you tell if the stack grows up or down?”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ironwood Pharmaceuticals:

“what are the possible job expectations”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment:

“Lots of normal interview questions... how do you deal with frustrating co-workers, give me an example of teamwork, or something you're proud of, etc. Then at the end they gave me a 'pop quiz' which…”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ben Venue:

“Why I was not applying to another department with my background.”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Research Scientist I at Medical College of Wisconsin:

“Unexpected question was why how I would ask questions when I do not quite follow the conversions with my boss”