script Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anesthesia Technician at Medical University of South Carolina:

“How long do you plan on staying here? (Coupled with my recent marriage and plans to pursue a degree). This seemed odd that they want to know when you will leave. This left a bad taste like a…”

Aug 28, 2013

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit…”

Jun 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at State Street:

“Most people talk about enabling the Extended Log feature in the Run-time Settings Vuser GUI, For example: Parameter Substitution and/or Data Returned by the Server and/or Advanced Trace check boxes…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 12, 2012

Interview Question for Front End Assistant at Costco Wholesale:

“The last manager asked me to tell him something none of the other interviewees had told him....something about myself that would make me a good Costco employee. Well, I'm not sure how he thought I'd…”

Apr 25, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nationwide Children's Hospital:

“Do you want to script pushing data around between different database systems?”

Feb 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Expedia:

“Whiteboard some powershell scripting.”

Jan 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ericsson-Worldwide:

“Find error in the script:
Script contained regular expression parsing of html tags and based on that it provided some output. I was supposed to check the error with regular expression to check for…”

Sep 15, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Persistent Systems (India):

“Write a file watcher in BASH, which watches for a dump that comes from another server through NDM?”

Jan 20, 2010

Interview Question for Security Engineer at McAfee:

“Command syntax of Unix commands, and exact system file locations”