Script Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit…”

“Write a file watcher in BASH, which watches for a dump that comes from another server through NDM?”

“Do you want to script pushing data around between different database systems?”

“The last manager asked me to tell him something none of the other interviewees had told him....something about myself that would make me a good Costco employee. Well, I'm not sure how he thought I'd…”

“Whiteboard some powershell scripting.”

“Command syntax of Unix commands, and exact system file locations”

“How long do you plan on staying here? (Coupled with my recent marriage and plans to pursue a degree). This seemed odd that they want to know when you will leave. This left a bad taste like a…”

“Find error in the script:
Script contained regular expression parsing of html tags and based on that it provided some output. I was supposed to check the error with regular expression to check for…”

“Most people talk about enabling the Extended Log feature in the Run-time Settings Vuser GUI, For example: Parameter Substitution and/or Data Returned by the Server and/or Advanced Trace check boxes…”

19 of 9 Interview Questions