Scrum Master Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27 Companies: 13 of 27

See the latest Healthgrades Jobs

28 Interview Questions: 110 of 28 Sort by

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Scrum Master at Healthgrades:

“"How would you handle stakeholders that want something that wasn't accounted for in iteration planning"”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Scrum Master at Clickbooth:

“Standard Scrum Master questions. Nothing difficult.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Scrum Master at Pearson:

“Describe how you dealt with a difficult situation where there was disagreement about a feature or functionality”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager/Scrum Master at American Family Insurance:

“Unstructured/informal interview; cannot recall a single relevant question. " Can you use excel? Can you use Powerpoint?" Questions asked to dig about my age, my husband's job, if I was going to have…”

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at J.P. Morgan:

“I'm experienced IT professional and one of the interview questions was about my first job and programming 25 years ago. The manager seemed more interested in quizzing me about jobs I held years ago…”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verisys:

“The hypothetical questions took me a while to think through. Each interviewee was only given 2 days to study up on Agile and Scrum methodologies as well as becoming familiar with the company and…”

Sep 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Interop Technologies:

“Pretty straight forward in the questioning. Problem solving, team building, mentoring. Technical aptitude questions with regards to specific areas of expertise. This was more of a management…”

Aug 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“Describe your most difficult manager and how you dealt with him/her.”

Aug 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ari Financial Services:

“The most difficult part of the interview is when I was asked what I would do if there was conflict with two employees”

Aug 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Omgeo:

“How would you handle altercations both between developers and your team and yourself regarding their obstinate reluctance to work with Scrum framework?”