Sdet Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "sdet"?See Companies

“Given a set of numbers -50 to 50, find all pairs that add up to a certain sum that is passed in. What's the O notation for what you just wrote? Can you make it faster? Can you find an O(n...”

“Given a binary tree, how would you set the keys/values of all the nodes and their child pointers to null. No language restriction. Do it iteratively in O(N) time with O(1) space complexity where N...”

“Describe and code an algorithm that returns the first duplicate character in a string?”

“I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they...”

“given two linked lists with a digit in each node, add the two linked lists together. the result must be a linked list with one digit in each node. use only one iteration of the two input lists.”

“In a BST write a program to find 2 nodes x and y such that X+y=k”

“Given a triangle, determine if its a scalene, equilateral, isosceles or neither... required knowledge of triangle properties, I learnt these properties about two decades ago so ofcourse I was fuzzy...”

“Write a function to find the maximum sum of sub array where the array can have negative and positive numbers.”

“In a given sorted array of integers remove all the duplicates.”

“Given an integer write a function that converts the input into a linkedList where each node corresponds to a number of the integer. Eg: 25697 == 2 -> 5 -> 6 -> 9 -> 7 Then write a...”

110 of 388 Interview Questions