Senior Account Supervisor Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

See the latest GolinHarris Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at Edelman:

“Questions were pretty standard. They seemed to be most interested in my corporate background and management history.”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Account Supervisor/Senior Manager at GolinHarris:

“There weren't any "difficult" questions per se, but there were a lot of detailed questions where examples where required. Most questions that were asked were of average difficulty, some requiring…”

Nov 3, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at Havas Worldwide:

“Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They mainly wanted me to talk about my experience. And I got a lot of information about the team dynamic and client challenges, which made it easy to know what I…”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at MSLGROUP:

“Be prepared to have examples of work that you've done that you're proud of. Lots of questions about past successes.”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at Edelman:

“None, the interview was pretty standard. Hiring manager seemed more interested in how I had developed my professional relationships within Edelman then me.”

Sep 22, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at Edelman:

“Be prepared to give many specific examples of work at previous jobs.”

Oct 17, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Admerasia:

“Familiarity with different Asian languages were asked to be rated on a scale of 1-10 (read, write, speak). Past experience was discussed and I was asked about what I knew about Admerasia.”

Jan 5, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Account Supervisor at MSLGROUP:

“What are the three legacies that you would like to leave behind?”

Jun 28, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Edelman:

“What is the secret to effectively managing client relationships”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Account Supervisor interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.