Senior Administrator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

243 Companies: 13 of 243

212 Interview Questions: 110 of 212

Sort by

Sep 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Clerk at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“The manager interviewer got a little too personal with where I was living, and how many kids I had, and how I planned to get to work. First time I was every asked this type of question(s) in an…”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Linux Systems Administrator at Proofpoint:

“The unexpected part was that there weren't any hard questions asked”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Network Administrative/Senior Tech and Sys Analyst at University of South Florida:

“I had already been working the position for seven months; they interviewed me like I just walked in off the street, other employees should be aware and ready for this. It was unexpected that they…”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Secretary, Senior at Pierpont Community and Technical College:

“Most difficult question is to ask about my weak and strong attributes.”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team at Airbus Group:

“All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Database Administrator at Cablevision Systems:

“Nothing much all are basic bout past experience and their current environment. How i deal with”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Loan Secretary and Administrative Analyst at Mother Lode Bank:

“Unexpected was the second part of the interview because it was an after thought and the CCO and Underwriter was in the room and the CCO was dictating to me what he wanted on the spreadsheet and I had…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant at Eli Lilly:

“Typical interview questions--nothing surprising.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant at TIAA-CREF:

“They were the pretty standard questions, nothing unusual.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Systems Administrator at Vistaprint:

“The technical questions are general sysadmin type questions. An admin with at least 2 years experience should be able to answer them no problem. The interviews are interactive so there is a lot of…”