Senior Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,575 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,575 Sort by

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Research Analyst at US Department of Veterans Affairs:

“They asked some of the typical investment banker interview questions. I think they just want to make sure you can 1) think 2) won't crack under pressure (people really have just walked out).”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior QA Analyst at Disney Studios:

“Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by…”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst at Advisory Board:

“Be prepared to show correct SQL syntax for Group By examples. Know the difference between inner, outer, left and right outer joins and how they will affect your results.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Workforce Analyst at Mitchell International:

“No real difficult questions, pretty straight forward.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Harbor Freight Tools:

“I didn't face any difficult question, but I was informed that I am providing much information for the questions that were asked.”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at Velocify:

“No difficult questions were asked.”

Interview Question for Senior Business Systems Analyst at Epsilon:

“Nothing very difficult, thought it was odd that when I asked questions the interview said "Oh I didn't know you were going to ask questions."”

Interview Question for Senior Analyst at Odyssey Investment:

“One PM wanted to talk about an esoteric structural feature of a European bond.”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at Eaton:

“The questions were mostly behavioral, in fact they were prepared before hand with technical questions in between. There was no especially difficult question..e.g tell me of a time you failed and what…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Finance Analyst at Omnicare:

“What is your most proud accomplishment in your career?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 1,575 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.