Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Analyst"? See Companies

“Monty Hall Question:Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows…”

“Why did you get a poor performance review in a past year/in a past position (if you did)?”

“Describe a good report layout you would propose to senior management that helps analyze the business in a meaningful manner”

“Describe a situation where you used your technical skills”

“Describe the situation when you had to be a team player and how you handled the issues during that situation.”

“Why do you want to work at Forever 21?”

“Think of a difficult question and plan your response ahead of time. For example, have your ever implemented a project and found defects?”

“Explain a business analysis situation that you faced in your previous job that was most challenging and how did you tackle it and what did you learn and what was your strength to solve it?”

“The questions were based on my experience in the job which I was applying. I also was asked questions by other panel members regarding the degree of interaction I had with those departments, etc.”

“This job does not pay as much as a contracting gig. Why would you take something that pays lower?”

2130 of 1,869 Interview Questions