Senior Applications Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Applications Developer"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will…”

“There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a…”

“How would you bypass change management processes to dynamically change OS JCL streams?”

“Having to recite some silly technical reference that I never use to build web applications in .NET. Some of the participants usually from India will just grab a question from a text book.That would…”

“How would you rate your technical skills for this job?”

“Most unexpected was that my recruiter gave me a Java project to study and prepare with the night before. It was what the code was written against during the in person interview. Nobody ever gave me…”

“The most unexpected question was whether I had thought of using NoSQL databases.”

“No difficult questions, just canned / situational questions w/ Hiring Mgr and (2) Directors of low caliber, expertise and no vision.”

“A technical/financial question regarding market potential for application of a new product.”

“I had several technical interviews with different people. I was asked several questions I didn't readily know the answers to.”

110 of 57 Interview Questions