Senior Associate Technology Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Associate Technology"?  See Companies

“Understanding the ecom related question and drawing the design on board in stipulated time.”

“Some questions were very silly such as, what namespace does Thread object exists or what arguments does a ThreadStart class constructor take in. I am not a big fan of questions that will test how...”

“1. Tell me about a time you were altruistic in your project or work. 2. Tell me when you didn't agree with a partner in a project and how you handled it. 3. Why should we hire you? 4. Tell me...”

“The hardest was to try to complete in the time given. Make sure you do the JS part. Talked to Naresh about AngularJS”

“Do you enjoy working alone or with a team of people?”

“1. Tell me about a time you came across a challenge and how you overcame it. 2. Tell me about a time you worked in a group and how you resolved conflict.”

“Then I got invited to onsite interview in Boston, Deloitte arranged for all the travel. Had 5 rounds of interview with 2 partners, Sr Manager, Manager and then 1 question round with a Associate...”

“Behavioral type questions. Tell me a time : conflict resolution, dealt with bad ethics from co-worker,requirement changed during project etc..”

“The questions were not difficult at all”

110 of 12 Interview Questions