Senior Business analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

319 Interview Questions: 1120 of 319 Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EnerNOC:

“Unexpected Question: I see that you have a Bachelors and Masters in Business Administration. Are you comfortable with the tasks that this job requires you to do.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“Be ready to talk about safety”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MetLife:

“The whole interview was a piece of cake. They are just trying to fill bodies in these roles.”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ESPN:

“3) The Dodgers and Time Warner have had some difficulties in the LA market. What is this problem and how does it affect the landscape of the Pay TV industry?”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“You get to know your performance of the 2 case interviews immediately. The only difference is the behavioral part. They do no test you on any specific skill set so in some sense the result might…”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Systems Analyst at assisTek:

“There wasn't a difficult question. Many questions were about how Agile methodologies worked since that was my recent experience. They were using Waterfall practices and were very interested in my…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Devon Energy:

“Explain how you dealt with a difficult coworker”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Citi:

“Questions were easy, I think they liked my resume or, didn't like any other candidates”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DaVita:

“I was very qualified for this position so I didn't find too much I couldn't answer. Maybe that is why I got the job. The interview was mostly about my clinical experience.”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CVS Caremark:

“How do you manage "up" when delivering bad news?”