Senior Business analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

316 Interview Questions: 1120 of 316 Sort by

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MetLife:

“The whole interview was a piece of cake. They are just trying to fill bodies in these roles.”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ESPN:

“3) The Dodgers and Time Warner have had some difficulties in the LA market. What is this problem and how does it affect the landscape of the Pay TV industry?”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“You get to know your performance of the 2 case interviews immediately. The only difference is the behavioral part. They do no test you on any specific skill set so in some sense the result might…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Devon Energy:

“Explain how you dealt with a difficult coworker”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Citi:

“Questions were easy, I think they liked my resume or, didn't like any other candidates”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DaVita:

“I was very qualified for this position so I didn't find too much I couldn't answer. Maybe that is why I got the job. The interview was mostly about my clinical experience.”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CVS Caremark:

“How do you manage "up" when delivering bad news?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at assisTek:

“What am I not asking you?”

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Moody's:

“I was asked to white board the process flow. It was unexpected for me.”

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UnitedHealth Group:

“Think of a difficult question and plan your response ahead of time. For example, have your ever implemented a project and found defects?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Business analyst interview questions and reviews. All 316 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.