Senior Business Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

24 Companies: 13 of 24

See the latest International Profit Associates Jobs

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26

Sort by

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant (MBA Corporate Development Program) at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“The case interview was a 90-min prep session alone with a packet of about 20 pages of information to process and brief recommendations on to two interviewers. Basic MBA knowledge is needed for the…”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Optimization Consultant at Sitecore:

“Create a presentation that explains how we can make a current customer successful”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at International Profit Associates:

“They did not like my asking detailed questions about customer feedback.
They refused to reimburse my return air fare.”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at Professional Marketing International:

“where do you want to be in 5 years?”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at Itron:

“all reasonable question”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at First Data:

“The 'canned' questions were usual: what was your most difficult project, etc.

They must be looking for something that is not apparent. I usually am made an offer as I do interview well. I have a…”

Feb 25, 2014

“None really. Took it for granted that one was interested.”

Jan 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at Corporate Business Solutions:

“What kinds of procedures would you recommend for a business that is struggling?”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at Kaiser Permanente:

“Presentation skills, Excel skills, reports, etc. What kind of manager would you like to work with?”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant, CDP at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Most unexpected question received during my executive interview was: "What else are you considering?" Be prepared with some sort of answer, just be honest.”