Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Business Development Manager"? See Companies

“Where to I plan to be in 5 years within the organization.”

“What have you learned about our company during your research of our background as an employer - what good? what bad?”

“I didn't realize that when I went through my top grading interview, they would go back as far as highschool!”

“The questions were not difficult, but lacked creativity. It was difficult to know if they knew what they were looking for in a candidate but if I had to guess, it was someone to sit behind a…”

“Have you worked on structuring deals in your previous jobs”

“Most questions were around product lines, how I would approach working cross functionally with teams, knowledge of Microsoft cloud products, knowledge of the cloud industry.

Best advice is to…”

“They'll want to know what magazines / sites / blogs / etc that you read on a regular basis. Have at least a basic understanding of what ad units appear on those sites that you read.”

“questions on forecasting and logistics”

“None. I prepped myself thoroughly for all of my calls. I knew my resume, accomplishments, and how I could support the company thoroughly. Interview questions were primarily scenario based i.e. "Can…”

“what was a simple solution to a complex problem”

110 of 12 Interview Questions