Senior Business Development Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest AOL Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AOL:

“The questions were not difficult, but lacked creativity. It was difficult to know if they knew what they were looking for in a candidate but if I had to guess, it was someone to sit behind a…”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Outbrain:

“They'll want to know what magazines / sites / blogs / etc that you read on a regular basis. Have at least a basic understanding of what ad units appear on those sites that you read.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Most questions were around product lines, how I would approach working cross functionally with teams, knowledge of Microsoft cloud products, knowledge of the cloud industry.

Best advice is to…”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ramp Technology:

“What have you learned about our company during your research of our background as an employer - what good? what bad?”

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“This big supplier has tried selling some of their products through our store, but have not seen the numbers they'd like. How would you convince them that they should continue investing in the cost…”

Oct 1, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Huawei Technologies:

“Can you share some of your previous industry contacts with Huawei, if hired?”

Jul 19, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Business Development Manager at Glenmount Global Solutions:

“Where to I plan to be in 5 years within the organization.”

Aug 19, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“questions on forecasting and logistics”

Aug 19, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“what was a simple solution to a complex problem”

Aug 7, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Achievers:

“I didn't realize that when I went through my top grading interview, they would go back as far as highschool!”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Business Development Manager interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.