Senior Claims Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

See the latest Liberty Mutual Insurance Jobs

14 Interview Questions: 110 of 14

Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Customer Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“They are all behavior based, Explain a time when you this for a customer or explain a time you had to go above beyond to solve a problem.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“The questions asked are not hard, buy what matters is whether or not you have an answer for every question. My understanding is that they want you to be able to listen, comprehend, and be able to…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Representative-Senior at Progressive Insurance:

“Tell me about a time when you had to multi-task priorities. How did you react? What did you do”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 28, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“Tell us about a situation where you had a disagreement with a co-worker, unrelated to a claim, what was the problem and how did you handle it?”

May 23, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Exchange:

“What is your biggest failure”

Apr 6, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“Tell us about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?”

Sep 10, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“Be sure to prepare yourself for a BBI (behavioral based interview). Questions like, "tell me about a time when you had to....", "What would your employer say is an area of improvement?", "Tell me of…”

Jul 30, 2012

Interview Question for Claims Representative Senior at Progressive Insurance:

“I did role playing with a friend to prepare for the interview after finding 30 of the most difficult interview questions on line. I didn't get anything unexpected; however, I am VERY GLAD that I…”

Jul 8, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.:

“Typical interview questions of what would you do if? How would you handle that?”

Jul 8, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Claim Representative at Scottsdale Insurance:

“tell me about a time you were stressed at work, what was the outcome”