Senior Communications Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

See the latest Beckman Coulter Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medtronic:

“I was asked what I knew about Medtronic and flagship product for the BU at the time.”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Moroch:

“Most of the questions had to do with how to deal with difficult clients, though I found the Moroch staff to be more difficult than the actual client. They asked about my powerpoint presentation…”

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Campaign Communications Specialist at SEIU:

“None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. One question that I could have answered better was where I see myself in five years. Have answers to standard questions like this written out…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UTi Worldwide:

“How would you handle a senior manager who insists on everything his way--even though he doesn't have your expertise and experience-- says "no" and squashes everything you suggest, and makes you feel…”

Feb 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Communications Specialist at Beckman Coulter:

“Nothing unexpected - it was just a good conversation about my experience.”

Jan 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“It surprised me that I was brought in for my interview at the same time as another candidate for the same job. We were both brought up together and at first I thought it was a group interview. That…”

Jan 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“Tell me about the last time you went above and beyond to make a customer happy. This was hard for me because I am a writer, so I don't have customers. This one caught me off guard.”

Nov 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Prime Therapeutics:

“I didn't field any difficult or unexpected questions; just a lot of everyone's favorite behavioral assessment questions. "Tell me about a time when you had an adversarial coworker; how did you handle…”

Nov 29, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Combined Insurance:

“I wasn't asked any structured questions beyond tell me about your experience.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Communications Specialist interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.