Senior Communications Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

See the latest Beckman Coulter Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medtronic:

“I was asked what I knew about Medtronic and flagship product for the BU at the time.”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Moroch:

“Most of the questions had to do with how to deal with difficult clients, though I found the Moroch staff to be more difficult than the actual client. They asked about my powerpoint presentation…”

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Campaign Communications Specialist at SEIU:

“None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. One question that I could have answered better was where I see myself in five years. Have answers to standard questions like this written out…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UTi Worldwide:

“How would you handle a senior manager who insists on everything his way--even though he doesn't have your expertise and experience-- says "no" and squashes everything you suggest, and makes you feel…”

Feb 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Communications Specialist at Beckman Coulter:

“Nothing unexpected - it was just a good conversation about my experience.”

Jan 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“It surprised me that I was brought in for my interview at the same time as another candidate for the same job. We were both brought up together and at first I thought it was a group interview. That…”

Jan 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“Tell me about the last time you went above and beyond to make a customer happy. This was hard for me because I am a writer, so I don't have customers. This one caught me off guard.”

Nov 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Prime Therapeutics:

“I didn't field any difficult or unexpected questions; just a lot of everyone's favorite behavioral assessment questions. "Tell me about a time when you had an adversarial coworker; how did you handle…”

Nov 29, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Combined Insurance:

“I wasn't asked any structured questions beyond tell me about your experience.”