Senior Community Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

Lone Star Association Management Interviews

See the latest Lone Star Association Management Jobs

6 Interview Questions: 16 of 6 Sort by

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Community Manager at Lone Star Association Management:

“Are you sure you want to come back?”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Community Manager at IMT Residential:

“I knew I wanted to work with this great company.However I was a bit scared since I knew there was more training neded that my previous employeer did not provide me. My superiors gave me a great…”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Manager of Youth, Community and Family Programs at Guggenheim Museum:

“The questions seemed pretty straightforward and relevant to the position: there were no Google brainteasers in the mix.”

May 25, 2011

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager - Content & Community at Glassdoor:

“What would be the criteria for determining the length of time salary data remains relevant?”

May 25, 2011

“How do we keep information on over 200,000 companies up to date?”

May 25, 2011

“What are some strategies for acquiring content on larger companies for which we they currently have none?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Community Manager interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.