Senior Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Developer"?See Companies

“Another was a puzzle: A king orders 100 bottles of wine for a celebration. A courtier who's angry with the king over something puts poison in one of those bottles. The king has a way of identifying...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will...”

“Sequence of numbers in random order and 1 of them is missing how to find that out...”

“Diff b/w var1 == var2 and var1.equals(var2) Which method needs to be implemented along with equals()?”

“public class WhichReturns{ public String whichReturns(){ try{ return "1"; }finally{ return "2"; } public static void main(String argv...”

“A rustic village contains one million married couples and no children. Each couple has exactly one child per year. Each couple wants a girl, but also wants to minimize the number of children they...”

“There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a...”

“Write a function that determines if a tree is a BST or not”

“What is the difference between a Set and a List?”

“write a function to swap integers not using third int?”

110 of 1,016 Interview Questions