Senior Executive Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

See the latest Catalina Marketing Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fluor:

“What was something critical that happened in the past that demanded immediate attention, and how did you handle it?”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Temple University:

“It was clear that the five individuals had not met before the interview because the individual interests and ideas were competing with the others. When there were too many uncomfortable silences, I…”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bayer Business Services:

“- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- Which one is your favorite computer program?
- What are your strongest skills - What are you good at?
- What have you liked least about your past position…”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Federated Media Publishing:

“None, it was a strong interview, and obvious it would be a very good fit for everyone involved. The questions and answer process was smart as opposed to intimidating.”

Sep 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deutsche Bank CIB:

“I can't think of one. I was told in the interview that the job would be very flexible re: hours. This was DEFINIFTELY not true. I was also told I would go from contractor to employee in 3 months…”

Mar 15, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at J.P. Morgan:

“It seems you are over-qualified for the position. Why are you interested in this particular role?”

Dec 23, 2010

Interview Question for Senior Executive Assistant at Coca-Cola Company:

“Tell me a time when you were confident in a decision/ or accomplishment that you made?”

Dec 23, 2010

Interview Question for Senior Executive Assistant at Coca-Cola Company:

“Tell me a time when you had to make a decision for your job/company using outside (not you or your co-workers) influences?”

Sep 3, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Houston Methodist:

“Nothing unexpected.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Executive Assistant interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.