Senior Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior"? See Companies

“typical selling strategy questions”

“What sort would you use if you had a large data set on disk and a small amount of ram to work with?”

“What sort would you use if you required tight max time bounds and wanted highly regular performance.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Given a cube made of NxN sub cubes, find the number of cubes that are no exposed to the outside.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will…”

“Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?”

“This is the strange part about the whole process...I didn't see any of the questions as being "difficult" or "unexpected". I felt that I aced the interviews and then was shot down!”

“Pets
+------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra…”

“Given a wireless channel with loss rate 0.1, what's the throughput one can get with retransmission.”

“Sequence of numbers in random order and 1 of them is missing how to find that out...”

3140 of 11,798 Interview Questions