Senior Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11,355 Interview Questions: 3140 of 11,355 Sort by

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Developer at Apptio:

“Had to present analysis on some issues that had been sent to me prior to the interview. Group wanted more detail than I had provided.”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at comScore:

“they briefly described a product that generated revenue according to the client's usage. They gave me a spreadsheet with "variable usage" numbers and asked me how I would approach the issue of…”

Interview Question for Senior Scientist at Siemens:

“Not too many unexpected questions...some basic knowledge and some behavior questions”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Senior Associate at Hassett Willis & Company:

“Describe a client relationship that was challenging and how you overcame it”

Interview Question for Senior Project Architect at Walt Disney Imagineering:

“I was advised in advance that I would be interviewed by an individual with a completely self-congratulatory and outsized Ego, and that i would best serve my chances by listening to this person…”

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at Jive Software:

“I was asked a scenario question straight from the inbox of the interviewer. The question centered on the concept of "how much is too much with a high maintenance client?"”

Interview Question for Senior Research Analyst at Ipsos:

“Pretty straightforward questions.”

Interview Question for Senior Manager at Wells Fargo:

“Most of the question are very simple as a senior professional.(you know your industry and your ability. Most senior professionals dont apply for roles that they are not qualified for in the first…”

Interview Question for Senior Director at Changing Our World:

“Case study was the most challenging. It was a very realistic case, asking the applicant to develop a strategic plan for how the case will be approached by the company.”

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Bloomberg L.P.:

“the usual recursive sorting algorithm question”