Senior Linux Administrator Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Linux Administrator"? See Companies

“Questions on the first step were in depth and reasonable for a Senior Linux admin. The entire linux LAMP stack is covered.
Most difficult for me was:
Q: What directives should be placed in an…”

“Really not many, was mostly about personality.”

“N/A None were difficult. Most were inane and were indicative of no interview training or the sited lacked communicated HR processes. At this point you have been technically questioned at least…”

“I guess the most unexpected for me was a question about how I would resolve an issue between two co-workers as well as a co-worker and myself. I guess I should start expecting these questions though…”

“There really were no difficult or unexpected questions during the interview. The director did seem interested in why I was considering making a change and why I left my previous position.”

“Standard interview fair, accomplishments, overcoming difficult experiences.”

“The unexpected part was that there weren't any hard questions asked”

“What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?”

“There were none really, only the unexpected absence of certain questions such as "why are you looking for a new position".”

110 of 11 Interview Questions