Senior Manager (HR) Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

See the latest Intermec Technologies Jobs

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20 Sort by

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Human Resources Manager at Zephyr Health:

“Tell me how you plan to handle anonymous employee feedback, and is it a good thing or a bad thing?”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Soraa:

“Do you mind working for some dysfunctional senior managers? And are you OK if our COO and CEO both belive in Scientology?”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rosetta Stone:

“The interview process was fine.”

Dec 1, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Regional Human Resources Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean Including the Miami Office HQ at APL:

“Developed the business case to increase new FTEs in the organization”

Dec 1, 2013

“The search of talent in a tight market, how to find the talent for each position within the established timeframe.”

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“The most difficult question: describe what Human Resources means to me...”

Aug 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at E. & J. Gallo:

“Recruiter asked what I was doing for money while I was unemployed -- really inappropriate. Interviews weren't difficult but was disappointed that they had me do 2 interviews, said they would…”

Aug 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Do your homework to ensure you can speak to the business you will be working with/for as they will ask you many questions to determine your business acumen.”

Jul 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at J. C. Penney:

“varies, but could be a situational question about insubordination, or business building and expect numbers in the process.”

Jun 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Human Resources Manager at Harris:

“Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly the "tell me about a time when..." how you deal with conflict, what are your areas of expertise. Just show your personality so they can get to know you.”