Senior Manager Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

166 Interview Questions: 2130 of 166 Sort by

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Itron:

“Walk through a hypothetical customer meeting”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at 8x8:

“Nothing too difficult. Tell me about a time when your PPC campaign failed and what did you do about it.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Cincinnati Bell:

“What are your biggest weakness? (not that difficult or unexpected of a question), just difficult to answer and not feel like you're sugar coating your weaknesses.”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verizon:

“Usual behavior questions
Tests were difficult and required focus”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Computer Generated Solutions:

“Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd…”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sears:

“All of the questions were typical. Nothing out of the ordinary or blue. I was prepared for everything.”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“Brain teasers were ridiculous. If you're a fan of IQ test, then it's a great prep. I don't think these sort of questions really test anything other than the fact that you can see patterns and answer…”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Safeway:

“I don't remember”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Siemens:

“I interviewed with eight people in one day.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hewlett-Packard:

“Explain why your experience makes you a great fit for this 'start up environment' position.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Manager Marketing interview questions and reviews. All 166 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.