Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

48 Companies: 13 of 48

See the latest Lockheed Martin Jobs

39 Interview Questions: 110 of 39 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Mechanical Engineer at Apple:

“Know your beam theory, beam bending and strength of materials stuff if you are an M.E. They beat this stuff to death in the interview quizzes.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Covidien:

“How much do you make in your current job?”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northrop Grumman:

“What has been your active role in the team process you're currently working with?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walt Disney Imagineering:

“Deceivingly simple question: what factors do you need to consider when designing a door?”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advantix Systems:

“are you married?”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics:

“Mostly behavioral based questions with a few experience questions sprinkled in.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Motorola Solutions:

“Questions on how I would approach a problem that they have already solved in the past.”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lockheed Martin:

“How did you resolve a difficult situation or dispute that you had in your past employment history? Describe the situation and the steps that you took to resolve the issue.”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rolls-Royce:

“As it was some time ago I don't really remember. I don't recall any unique/unusual questions.”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Mechanical Engineer at Raytheon:

“Unexpectedly, a manager asked, "what's a difficult problem you solved." I gave an pretty lackluster response. I suppose he was just looking for evidence of enthusiasm and critical thinking on my…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Mechanical Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 39 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.