Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Member of Technical Staff"? See Companies

“You're on vacation and you need to provide your boss with input for a presentation to the CEO. What do you do?”

“a 2 hours programming exercise with a simple file system command simulator”

“Understanding of lower level TCP/IP protocols”

“Having to make a 1 hour presentation was a surprise but I had about a weeks notice to put something together.”

“How to efficiently merge two sorted binary trees?”

“The programming exam was fairly large and had many ways of doing it. I chose to spend time on the design and proper Object Oriented design of my code and never actually got an executable going…”

“What area did I think the laboratory did not perform well in or an area where the laboratory could improve. This is difficult because of the obvious problem of being too critical. My experience here…”

“create a binary search tree using java”

“I wasn't asked anything that I considered difficult. One thing all the interviewers asked was: "Do you have any questions about VMware?" They really want you to be curious about the company and to…”

“Name the operations having queue time in the BEOL and explain all the reasons for each queue time you identify?”

2130 of 39 Interview Questions