Want a Free Job Posting?

Senior Operational Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior Operational Manager"?  See Companies

“There were no unexpected or difficult questions if you do your research about the position. Only bad question was if I would relocate”

“If I could manage people.”

“What is your management style like?”

“what are your career goals working for us?”

“Knowing that the specific position being offered was at a client site, the question was asked "where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years, and what was I going to do to get there.”

“How would you approach emerging markets from a business perspective? And how would you get other parts of the business to see the value in those markets (especially compared to the much higher short...”

“Tell me about a failure and how you overcame it.”

“As a consultant, I was always willing to say "yes" to all the project requests that were thrown my way so I could delight my client. As an FTE, I would be asked to take on work that we are not...”

“Describe a time when you saw a problem coming. Tell me how you knew it was coming, what actions you took to avert it, and what the outcome was.”

“What would your employees say they like most about working for you? What would they like least? What was the last feedback you got from your boss?”

110 of 37 Interview Questions