Senior Operational Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Companies: 13 of 23

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21

Sort by

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Program Manager at Microsoft:

“Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Program Manager at Microsoft:

“As a consultant, I was always willing to say "yes" to all the project requests that were thrown my way so I could delight my client. As an FTE, I would be asked to take on work that we are not…”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Sales Operations at MobileIron:

“As I met with people from IT, as well as Sales, and Finance, the questions came from all over including very technical questions about sales tools, business processes, and even some formula ideas…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Harbor Freight Tools:

“How would you describe your management style?”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“What would your employees say they like most about working for you? What would they like least? What was the last feedback you got from your boss?”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“Describe a time when you saw a problem coming. Tell me how you knew it was coming, what actions you took to avert it, and what the outcome was.”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Account Operations Manager at Williams Lea:

“Knowing that the specific position being offered was at a client site, the question was asked "where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years, and what was I going to do to get there.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Data Center Manager at Google:

“Your attitude is the most important thing. Layoff any "fluffing" your experience. Tell it straight and have a personality. Don't be so nervous you can't talk.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Conn's:

“No difficult questions. There was not a structured set of questions and very few behavioral questions.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Warranty and Operations Strategy at Motorola Mobility:

“Unexpected question from HR recruiter: What's your current total compensation and base? Be prepared to give ranges for the job you are interested in. A bit surprised being asked about this topic, so…”