Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

280 Interview Questions: 2130 of 280 Sort by

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Facebook:

“There were questions about how I would approach certain problems, but the interviewer wasn't really interested in the approach, he actually wanted the exact answers, and he was gleeful in telling me…”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Springer Science + Business Media:

“"How would you build a marketing plan?"”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Amazon.com:

“How would you force a supplier (e.g. Nintendo, Sony) to sell more products on Amazon.com”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager Product Development at CVS Caremark:

“I discussed the work I had done in the past, why I was interested in CVS, and what I was looking for. There were no difficult questions.”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Google:

“Nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary you can read in this site and others. Tell me about a Google product, what you would have changed etc. Invent a product and build a business case for that…”

Jan 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Microsoft:

“What would be the first four new initiatives you would do based on your knowledge of the product?”

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Apollo Group:

“Now that you know more about what we're trying to do, can you write up a short memo of how you would approach the job?”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at DataXu:

“How would you help convince our sales team that this mobile product is worth selling?”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Amazon Web Services:

“You're a product manager on Kindle. The new recommendation feature for books on the Kindle has been getting negative feedback from customers. What do you do?”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Manager at Care.com:

“The test portion of the interview was scenario based. There were two different business problems, one was centered around the requirements for a promotion code addition during the checkout process…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Product Manager interview questions and reviews. All 280 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.