Senior QA Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Senior QA"?See Companies

“Given a dictionary, with all possible anagrams of a word, how would you test it out and what is the Data Structure that you will use to construct it with Design of the same.”

“Describe the packet format for PBB, PB, IPv6, IPv4, Ethernet along with the size of each field”

“Types of shell scripts”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Behavioral questions - self development questions, why is it needed, why is it a weakness, what have you done so far to work on it”

“weakness points”

“How would you kill all processes for user "abc" with name xyz, using only a single command on the command line of UNIX/FreeBSD system. You are allowed to use pipes and sudo commands. Use of killall…”

“I was asked how to solve a problem that seemed very obvious. But it was a problem that the entire social media is dealing with right now. I wasn't aware of that fact. Pretty interesting stuff.”

“Something similar to: You have 7 baskets and 15 eggs. How many ways can you put the eggs in the baskets? Eggs must be grouped in odd numbers.”

“How would you define fraud?”

“Write code to ignore duplicates in a string of characters. The interviewer was very specific with the language i was supposed to use(Java)”

110 of 198 Interview Questions