Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

1 Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Question and Review

See the latest Dell Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Harbor Freight Tools:

“I didn't face any difficult question, but I was informed that I am providing much information for the questions that were asked.”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CVS Caremark:

“Grilling on SQL when it was not demanded for this role.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Optima Direct:

“Honestly, I cannot remember. I remember discussing data quality assurance, working with clients, etc. That's the reason I believe I was made an offer, we were a good fit.”

Mar 5, 2014

“"Draw something" on the white board...”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Marriott:

“Several questions related to ITIL processes relating to service assurance and problem determination and escalation.”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Software Quality Assurance Senior Analyst at Dell:

“No real difficult questions or unexpected ones. Was asked if I was familiar with UAT, Oracle, regression testing and writing test case scenarios.”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insight Global:

“I think the questions were in line with my expectations of what they should be. Perhaps the most difficult is always the question of when can you start.”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“They asked questions directly relating my experience on my resume to the position. I did not find anything difficult as it matched with the role and my skill set.”

Jan 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Apex Systems:

“Who else are you interviewing with?”

Jan 18, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at AllianceBernstein:

“What understanding do you ave about the secondary market”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Quality Assurance Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 12 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.