Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

29 Companies: 13 of 29

See the latest Amgen Jobs

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29 Sort by

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at 3M:

“What do you see you can contribute to the company, given all the information you have collected? (has to talk about detailed ideas)”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Operations Research Scientist at Convertro:

“I was described a scenario where one might wish to detect some type of spike event on a timeline.”

Nov 21, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Dow Chemical:

“Can you please tell me if I give you a million dollar, what kind of research you want to invest, and why?”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation:

“At OMRF, work ethics is quite high, and non-professional questions are avoided. Just be yourself”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Veeco Instruments:

“how to handle unknown technology for future”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Applied Communication Sciences:

“- all questions based on your research topic or from your resume”

Sep 6, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Qualcomm:

“One of the interviewer asked me to solve a simple probability question that I answered immediately but after that he asked me to extend my answer to a general form.”

Aug 4, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at AMRI:

“Several interviewers on the onsite visit asked technical questions based on their own research, essentially probing basic knowledge and problem-predicting ability.”

Aug 3, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at Eli Lilly:

“No question will be unexpected if you have done your research on behavior based interviewing processes. Point of the seminar is to evaluate presentation skills, ability to interpret work for an…”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Research Scientist at AMRI:

“There was not a most difficult or unexpected question. Since they are partially supported by contract for higher business, it is important to understand that there are many interactions outside the…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Research Scientist interview questions and reviews. All 29 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.