Senior Software Architect Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

1 Senior Software Architect Interview Question and Review

See the latest Point Solutions Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer and Architect at Sun Microsystems:

“How much do you want to make?”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Architect at Thermo Fisher Scientific:

“Questions where standard for this position. Some design questions and a few technical / optimization questions”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Consultant and Software Architect at Creative Solutions Consulting:

“Interviewer had me describe the http life cycle stack for a .Net http request. Even though this is rarely touched, they wanted to see if I had a good understanding of the environment I was working…”

May 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Software Architect at RelayHealth:

Feb 4, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer/Architect at Point Solutions:

“There were no questions asked”

Oct 5, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Software Architect at Redpoint Technologies:

“Problem solving on the fly at a whiteboard - designing a solution to a problem like randomly choosing pairs of something from a list.”

Aug 26, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Software Architect at VMware:

“What are some ways to successfully roll out changes to multiple applications/services in an ecosystem where high volumn is expected and minimize or eliminate errors.”

Apr 22, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Software Architect at Aptitude Staffing Solutions:

“Regarding my career objectives, professional advancement and financial expectations.”

Apr 22, 2012

“Regarding all my technical skills, required skills, etc.”

Nov 10, 2011

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer, Architect at Netflix:

“What is a deadlock? Explain.

What is Spring framework?

HTTP is a stateless protocol. How is HttpSession implemented then?

What is String.intern()?

My Hashtable returns in constant time…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Senior Software Architect interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.