Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Companies: 13 of 23

5 Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Expedia Jobs

52 Interview Questions: 110 of 52 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Lead at Microsoft:

“There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Staff Software Development Engineer at Blue Coat Systems:

“The most difficult question was during the whiteboard exercises. I don't remember the exact question, but it had to do with linked lists.”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Beckman Coulter:

“Nit picky questions from Resume”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer III/Senior Engineer at Amazon.com:

“I was asked to elaborate about an example of my technical creativity: present the problem to the interviewer and delineate the solution in quite a detailed way.”

May 13, 2014

“The technical questions was very interesting but nothing not expected. Cannot share more information, since has been asked not to publish it.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon Lab126:

“In my field, ask more about bit field, linked list and hardware debugging skill, like i2c spec, but the most difficult one is to find all errors in a function.”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon Lab126:

“One of the interviewers asked me a design question that was very far afield of my expertise, and I winged it as best I could -- after doing my best with that question, I bowed out of further…”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GoDaddy:

“Have you ever had to deliver bad news?”

Mar 29, 2014

“Write a program to generate a "Unique Ticket" for each request. The number of requests could be quite large - up to a million per second.”

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Expedia:

“The answer given was a possible solution. The answer the interviewer wanted involved Reflection.”